Highest customer satisfaction is our goal!
Let yourself be convinced by our guests’ reviews on independent travel sites.
The Heviz seminar room is located on the ground floor and is part of our multifunctional banquet hall.
It is equipped with
- natural light
- electric blinds
- adjustable air conditioning & fresh air supply
- Wi-Fi and floor outlets for telephone & electricity
The adjoining Luzern seminar room is available for conference attendees at any time for group work or breaks.
|room||measurements||m²||conference style||U-shape||chair circle||theatre style||classroom||floor|
|Heviz||13 x 6,5 x 3||84||26||23||25||50||30||ground floor|
Seminar room equipment
Seminar rooms equipped with modern technology are the basic prerequisite for a successful event. The following conference room equipment can be provided for you in Hotel Kolping:
We provide the following conference room equipment free of charge:
- Flipchart, including markers
- overhead projector
- projection screen
- TV, VCR, DVD-player
- moderator’s toolkit
- height-adjustable projector table
- slide projector
- writing pads and ballpoint pens
- speaker’s lectern, including microphone
- Floorplan Hevis59 Kb
Price and packages (including VAT)
|Seminar room||full day||half day|
|Hevis||€ 260||€ 210|
- seminar room including conference room equipment & free Wi-Fi, writing pads & pens
- professional seminar assistance
- welcome coffee or tea
- mid-morning break with coffee, tea, mineral- and tap water, orange- and apple juice, as well as various homemade pastries
- three-course lunch (excluding beverages) in self-service restaurant
- afternoon break with coffee, tea, mineral- and tap water, orange- and apple juice, as well as various fruits
- unlimited conference beverages in seminar room
- price: € 45 / person & day
Guests in their own words
"The Landestheater Linz has been working together with Hotel Kolping for years now. The performers staying in this hotel rave about the excellent service and welcoming atmosphere which help them to relax in between the stressful rehearsals in the theater."
– Sabrina Reisenberger
OÖ. Theater und Orchestra
Artistic Director’s staff
"What always convinces us again and again when booking hotel- and seminar rooms, is the reliable processing, the good and personal support, the pleasant atmosphere, the central but still quiet location, and last but not least, the good value in terms of price and quality."
– Elfriede Neidl
Thalia Buch & Medien GmbH
"There are three reasons why I have been a regular guest at the Hotel Kolping in Linz for eight years. First, the excellent and quiet location in the city center; second, the friendly and competent personnel in the entire hotel; and third, the wonderful breakfast. Here you can only feel at ease.“
– Alois Öxl
Federal Ministry of the Interior