Group excursion to Linz
Are you planning a trip for your club, friends, or company? Congratulations! With Linz as your travel destination and the Kolping City Oasis as your group hotel, your trip is guaranteed to be a great experience for every travel guest!
What do you need for this?
A great program – Linz, the city on the Danube River, offers numerous possibilities for this, and we were happy to provide tips and recommendations!
A hotel where you feel comfortable – central, personal and amenities to help you relax. Group guests have had this experience with us in the Kolping City Oasis for many years, so that bus operators and guests themselves are always happy to come back to us.
On this page you will find more information about our group hotel and suggestions for your Linz trip!
Are you planning a club or company trip? Linz offers a wide range of program options. We are Linz connoisseurs and are happy to assist you in planning.
Here are a few of our suggestions:
- a city tour on the Danube with the "Linzerin"
- explore the city center with the yellow Linz City Express
- meet the gnomes in the Grottenbahn at the Pöstlingberg
- and enjoy a fantastic view of Linz while you are there
- experience the variety of flowers in the botanical garden, including the cactus house
- Feel like visiting a museum? Ars Electronica Center, Voestalpine Stahlwelt or the Castle Museum?
- bake your own Linzer Torte – according to the original recipe, of course!
- ascend the Cathedral steeple or go on a guided tour of the stained glass windows in St. Mary’s Cathedral
and that's not all!
Due to its central location in the middle of Upper Austria, Linz is the perfect starting point for day trips! Whether the Donauschlinge, St. Florian monastery, Steyr, Wachau or the Salzkammergut – your day trips will be full of variety!
In the Kolping City Oasis, groups feel completely at home with us. Why? Because they appreciate the following:
- our central yet quiet location – only a two-minute walk to the pedestrian zone
- numerous restaurants, shops, and sights within a short walking distance
- bus parking directly in front of the hotel entrance (free of charge)
- personal and warm hospitality of our staff
- two room categories to choose from: our beautiful, newly renovated comfort rooms and our simpler budget rooms
- excellent price-performance ratio
- large, rich breakfast buffet in the new Genuss-Oase
- excellent Austrian cuisine with half board
- event rooms for celebrations (music evenings, Christmas parties, Mother's Day celebrations, etc.)
Whether for one night or several – we are looking forward to your inquiry. Contact us for a specific offer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Guests in their own words
"Ich würde das Hotel jederzeit weiterempfehlen. Bei meinem nächsten Besuch in Linz werde ich mich wieder dafür entscheiden. Es war alles zu meiner Zufriedenheit: Zimmer, Personal und auch das Frühstück. Auch meine Mitreisenden waren begeistert, Es gibt nichts zu bemängeln. "
"Sehr zentral, das Zimmer war sauber und sehr duftend. Sehr abwechslungsreiches Frühstück, sehr schönes Zimmer, fand ich sehr originell. Super Parkplatz, sehr praktisch und mit super Preis."
"Das Hotel liegt sehr zentral und alles in der Innenstadt ist fußläufig erreichbar.Wir hatten ein ruhiges, modernes Zimmer zum Innenhof. Sauberkeit war tip-top. Das Bad war schön und sauber mit genügend Ablagemöglichkeiten. Frühstücksbuffet war reichhaltig und gut. Es gab nicht genügend Parkplätze in der Garage. "