Group excursion to Linz
Are you planning a trip for your club, friends, or company? Congratulations! With Linz as your travel destination and the Kolping City Oasis as your group hotel, your trip is guaranteed to be a great experience for every travel guest!
What do you need for this?
A great program – Linz, the city on the Danube River, offers numerous possibilities for this, and we were happy to provide tips and recommendations!
A hotel where you feel comfortable – central, personal and amenities to help you relax. Group guests have had this experience with us in the Kolping City Oasis for many years, so that bus operators and guests themselves are always happy to come back to us.
On this page you will find more information about our group hotel and suggestions for your Linz trip!
Are you planning a club or company trip? Linz offers a wide range of program options. We are Linz connoisseurs and are happy to assist you in planning.
Here are a few of our suggestions:
- a city tour on the Danube with the "Linzerin"
- explore the city center with the yellow Linz City Express
- meet the gnomes in the Grottenbahn at the Pöstlingberg
- and enjoy a fantastic view of Linz while you are there
- experience the variety of flowers in the botanical garden, including the cactus house
- Feel like visiting a museum? Ars Electronica Center, Voestalpine Stahlwelt or the Castle Museum?
- bake your own Linzer Torte – according to the original recipe, of course!
- ascend the Cathedral steeple or go on a guided tour of the stained glass windows in St. Mary’s Cathedral
and that's not all!
Due to its central location in the middle of Upper Austria, Linz is the perfect starting point for day trips! Whether the Donauschlinge, St. Florian monastery, Steyr, Wachau or the Salzkammergut – your day trips will be full of variety!
In the Kolping City Oasis, groups feel completely at home with us. Why? Because they appreciate the following:
- our central yet quiet location – only a two-minute walk to the pedestrian zone
- numerous restaurants, shops, and sights within a short walking distance
- bus parking directly in front of the hotel entrance (free of charge)
- personal and warm hospitality of our staff
- two room categories to choose from: our beautiful, newly renovated comfort rooms and our simpler budget rooms
- excellent price-performance ratio
- large, rich breakfast buffet in the new Genuss-Oase
- excellent Austrian cuisine with half board
- event rooms for celebrations (music evenings, Christmas parties, Mother's Day celebrations, etc.)
Whether for one night or several – we are looking forward to your inquiry. Contact us for a specific offer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Guests in their own words
"The Landestheater Linz has been working together with Hotel Kolping for years now. The performers staying in this hotel rave about the excellent service and welcoming atmosphere which help them to relax in between the stressful rehearsals in the theater."
– Sabrina Reisenberger
OÖ. Theater und Orchestra
Artistic Director’s staff
"What always convinces us again and again when booking hotel- and seminar rooms, is the reliable processing, the good and personal support, the pleasant atmosphere, the central but still quiet location, and last but not least, the good value in terms of price and quality."
– Elfriede Neidl
Thalia Buch & Medien GmbH
"There are three reasons why I have been a regular guest at the Hotel Kolping in Linz for eight years. First, the excellent and quiet location in the city center; second, the friendly and competent personnel in the entire hotel; and third, the wonderful breakfast. Here you can only feel at ease.“
– Alois Öxl
Federal Ministry of the Interior