Each of our 52 rooms is a little oasis. Here you can find peace, sleep well, and recharge for the next day. During our 2019 renovation, great emphasis was placed on warm colors and a cozy atmosphere.
What you can look forward to:
- a very comfortable double bed and pleasant bedding to wrap up in
- a desk that offers you space to work (including a good WiFi connection)
- an air conditioning system for self-regulation on hot days or nights
- windows to open – if you prefer fresh air
- a refrigerator for cold drinks
- a room safe for special things
- SAT-TV for channel-surfing
- a bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror
and last but not least: upmost cleanliness – thanks to our hard-working housekeeping staff who ensure a nice room every day!
- single room: from € 75.00
- double room (2 people): from € 95.00
- incl. large breakfast buffet, excl. local tax (€ 2 per person / night).
You can find out the current rates here or call +43 (0) 732-66 16 90. Our varied package deals are particularly attractive. We offer special conditions for groups, cyclists, companies and seminar participants.
Guests in their own words
"The Landestheater Linz has been working together with Hotel Kolping for years now. The performers staying in this hotel rave about the excellent service and welcoming atmosphere which help them to relax in between the stressful rehearsals in the theater."
– Sabrina Reisenberger
OÖ. Theater und Orchestra
Artistic Director’s staff
"What always convinces us again and again when booking hotel- and seminar rooms, is the reliable processing, the good and personal support, the pleasant atmosphere, the central but still quiet location, and last but not least, the good value in terms of price and quality."
– Elfriede Neidl
Thalia Buch & Medien GmbH
"There are three reasons why I have been a regular guest at the Hotel Kolping in Linz for eight years. First, the excellent and quiet location in the city center; second, the friendly and competent personnel in the entire hotel; and third, the wonderful breakfast. Here you can only feel at ease.“
– Alois Öxl
Federal Ministry of the Interior