Your group would like to spend the night in the center of Linz, and has a smaller budget available?
We have the perfect offer for this in the Kolping City Oasis with our affordable budget rooms! The 27 rooms (for a maximum of 63 people) are located on a separate floor, giving groups their own private area. This room category is particularly popular with
- school groups
- club groups and
- sports groups
Here you are undisturbed and there is also a common room available. The rooms are each equipped with 2 or 3 single beds and a bathroom with shower and toilet. WiFi available.
Why our budget rooms are so popular with groups:
- Very central yet quiet downtown location
- Reasonable room rates: three-bed room from € 38, two-bed room from € 40, single from € 65,-
- Practical, clean furnishings, incl. free WiFi
- Best transport connections
- Free bus parking directly in front of the hotel entrance
- Large breakfast buffet
- Lunch and / or dinner possible
- Personally managed hotel with warm guest service
- 24 hour reception service Inquire here and we will send you an attractive offer!
Guests in their own words
"The Landestheater Linz has been working together with Hotel Kolping for years now. The performers staying in this hotel rave about the excellent service and welcoming atmosphere which help them to relax in between the stressful rehearsals in the theater."
– Sabrina Reisenberger
OÖ. Theater und Orchestra
Artistic Director’s staff
"What always convinces us again and again when booking hotel- and seminar rooms, is the reliable processing, the good and personal support, the pleasant atmosphere, the central but still quiet location, and last but not least, the good value in terms of price and quality."
– Elfriede Neidl
Thalia Buch & Medien GmbH
"There are three reasons why I have been a regular guest at the Hotel Kolping in Linz for eight years. First, the excellent and quiet location in the city center; second, the friendly and competent personnel in the entire hotel; and third, the wonderful breakfast. Here you can only feel at ease.“
– Alois Öxl
Federal Ministry of the Interior