Highest customer satisfaction is our goal!
Let yourself be convinced by our guests’ reviews on independent travel sites.
COMMITTED TO YOU
in every respect
In 2002 the FIP group – Förderung Internationaler Projekte – was founded. Over the last ten years it has been involved in charitable activities concerning social projects in the world’s poorer countries. FIP is in personal contact with people overseeing the project on site.
Now you as our hotel guest also have the possibility to support these social projects – without having to personally give money!
Rating = Donating!
We would therefore ask you to rate your stay at Hotel Kolping on one of the above hotel review platforms!
Your hotel review is worth € 1!
At the end of the year we donate € 1 for each guest review to the FIP association, which uses the donations to support the projects in Peru and Kenya.
Apart from the social aspect, we, of course, always strive to keep evolving, and to ensure for our guests that their stay with us is as pleasant as possible! That’s why we are happy to receive your praise and suggestions!
The following social projects are currently supported:
In the highlands of Peru (3840 m) especially needy people of this region are supported in various ways under the responsibility of Padre Franz Windischhofer:
- Teaching and worship services in remote villages
- Delivering meals to older people who are no longer self-sufficient
- Helping to further equip schools and establishing, as well as maintaining, boarding schools for a higher quality of education
- Maintenance of greenhouses which help sustain self-sufficiency for 20 families
Together with the successors of the order’s founder, Sister Sattmann, the FIP association supports the “Street Kids” project. With the following assistance services we attempt to provide the children with a better future:
- Providing a warm lunch every day for approximately 120 street kids
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation
- Transition into an integration school with holistic education
- Motivating an interest in ongoing learning
- The goal is a subsequent entry into the workforce
Guests in their own words
"Ich würde das Hotel jederzeit weiterempfehlen. Bei meinem nächsten Besuch in Linz werde ich mich wieder dafür entscheiden. Es war alles zu meiner Zufriedenheit: Zimmer, Personal und auch das Frühstück. Auch meine Mitreisenden waren begeistert, Es gibt nichts zu bemängeln. "
"Sehr zentral, das Zimmer war sauber und sehr duftend. Sehr abwechslungsreiches Frühstück, sehr schönes Zimmer, fand ich sehr originell. Super Parkplatz, sehr praktisch und mit super Preis."
"Das Hotel liegt sehr zentral und alles in der Innenstadt ist fußläufig erreichbar.Wir hatten ein ruhiges, modernes Zimmer zum Innenhof. Sauberkeit war tip-top. Das Bad war schön und sauber mit genügend Ablagemöglichkeiten. Frühstücksbuffet war reichhaltig und gut. Es gab nicht genügend Parkplätze in der Garage. "