Highest customer satisfaction is our goal!
Let yourself be convinced by our guests’ reviews on independent travel sites.
Linz has much to offer for the whole family! The City on the Danube is waiting to be discovered by its big and small visitors.
Our Hotel Kolping has a central yet quiet location, and is therefore the perfect starting point for exploring the city on foot. What is more, we are always happy to have young guests and cater to their needs.
To tailor your city holiday to your whole family, here are a few personal Kolping family tips.
- Directly next to us you can find "Kuddelmuddel", the children’s cultural center, with theater performances to delight the whole family.
- nly five minutes’ walk from our hotel is the Mariendom, Austria’s second-largest cathedral. Especially exciting: a guided flashlight-tour through the cathedral at twilight.
- Kids love flying through space in “Deep Space” in the Ars Electronica Center. You can even try out steering a drone on your own! Many adventures await you here in this Museum of the Future.
- “Ship ahoy!” is the motto of the Danube harbor tour aboard the “Linzerin” ship – and you can enjoy a tasty ice-cream along the way!
Make an inquiry and register for a room! The family offer is valid on weekends, on holidays and all Austrian school holidays (depending on availability). Further recommendations for the top 10 attractions in Linz can be found here.
- One night in a comfortable room
- Fresh and healthy breakfast buffet with organic products
- Free parking space in the hotel garage
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- A goodie bag – a surprise for our small guests
- Extensive information pack at reception for your Linz activities
- per family (2 adults + 1 child or 1 adult + 2 children) in a room with three beds: € 113
- per family (1 adult + 1 child) in a double room: € 88
- per family (2 adults + 2 children) in 2 double rooms (next to each other): € 186
The prices are per family, including taxes, excluding city tax of € 2, and apply to people at least 16 years of age.
This offer is valid from Jan. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017. Valid on Fridays, Saturdays, or on holidays, as well as Austrian school holidays.
Extra charge for a second night on request.
The prices are per family and package, including taxes, excluding city tax of € 2 per person over 16 years/night.
Bookable from: Jan. 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2017
The offer is valid on the following days: Arrival on Friday, Saturday, on holiday weekends, and Austrian school holidays.
More information for planning your family’s time in Linz can be found here: linz for families
Guests in their own words
"The Landestheater Linz has been working together with Hotel Kolping for years now. The performers staying in this hotel rave about the excellent service and welcoming atmosphere which help them to relax in between the stressful rehearsals in the theater."
– Sabrina Reisenberger
OÖ. Theater und Orchestra
Artistic Director’s staff
"What always convinces us again and again when booking hotel- and seminar rooms, is the reliable processing, the good and personal support, the pleasant atmosphere, the central but still quiet location, and last but not least, the good value in terms of price and quality."
– Elfriede Neidl
Thalia Buch & Medien GmbH
"There are three reasons why I have been a regular guest at the Hotel Kolping in Linz for eight years. First, the excellent and quiet location in the city center; second, the friendly and competent personnel in the entire hotel; and third, the wonderful breakfast. Here you can only feel at ease.“
– Alois Öxl
Federal Ministry of the Interior