Highest customer satisfaction is our goal!
Let yourself be convinced by our guests’ reviews on independent travel sites.
Leave the everyday behind for a weekend and experience three days of impressions in the City on the Danube. What can you expect in the European Capital of Culture 2009 and the UNESCO City of Media Arts?
Here are a few of our personal Kolping tips:
- Check into our central yet quiet Hotel Kolping, feel welcome, and settle into your comfortable room, and with only a few steps outside you will already have found yourself in the middle of the city’s action.
- Go on a culinary expedition – get yourself into the city’s mood with a piece of Original Linzer Torte in a traditional coffee house.
- Attend a cultural event – in the nearby Music Theater, in the Tipps Arena, or in the Brucknerhaus directly on the Danube.
- A rapid, virtual 3D ski race down the famous “Streif” in Kitzbühel – made possible in the Deep Space of Ars Electronica Center Museum of the Future.
- Browse along Landstraße, Austria’s second-longest shopping street with many large and small individual stores, where there is definitely something for everyone.
- Take in a magnificent view of Linz – with an ascent of the Mariendom Cathedral steeple, from the panorama terrace of the Schlossmuseum, or from Pöstlingberg, the landmark symbol of Linz.
- Enjoy a Danube river cruise, in the process learning useful information about the city, and afterwards relax your mind and body along the banks of the Danube.
Looking for more ideas? Have a look at our recommendations of Linz’s Top 10 Attractions that are not to be missed. This offer includes the 3-day Linz Card with free access to many attractions, reduced entrance fees, and vouchers for culture and gastronomy.
Make an inquiry and register for a room with us in Hotel Kolping for your adventure weekend in Linz!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Two nights in comfortable single or double rooms
- Fresh and healthy breakfast buffet with organic products for a perfect start to your day
- Linz Card 2017 for three days, including many benefits, such as
- free use of public transportation
- a ticket for the Pöstlingberg mountain railway (ascent and descent)
- Ffree entry to Linz museums, such as the Voestalpine Stahlwelt, Lentos Art Museum, Ars Electronica Center, Schlossmuseum
- reduced rates for tourist attractions (Danube river cruise, Linzer Grottenbahn, Linzer City Express, ...)
- gastronomy voucher valued at € 5
- Danube Culture Voucher valued at € 10 for ship, concerts, theater
Single room € 180
Double room € 129
The prices are per person and package as listed above, including taxes, excluding city tax of € 2, and apply to people at least 16 years of age.
The offer is valid on all weekends as well as holidays and school holidays in 2017, depending on availability. Cancellation policy: the reservation can be cancelled without penalty up to one day before arrival.
Guests in their own words
"The Landestheater Linz has been working together with Hotel Kolping for years now. The performers staying in this hotel rave about the excellent service and welcoming atmosphere which help them to relax in between the stressful rehearsals in the theater."
– Sabina Reisenberger
OÖ. Theater und Orchestra
Artistic Director’s staff
"What always convinces us again and again when booking hotel- and seminar rooms, is the reliable processing, the good and personal support, the pleasant atmosphere, the central but still quiet location, and last but not least, the good value in terms of price and quality."
– Elfriede Neidl
Thalia Buch & Medien GmbH
"There are three reasons why I have been a regular guest at the Hotel Kolping in Linz for eight years. First, the excellent and quiet location in the city center; second, the friendly and competent personnel in the entire hotel; and third, the wonderful breakfast. Here you can only feel at ease.“
– Alois Öxl
Federal Ministry of the Interior